King Of Challenge - PVP King Round3
Year 2012, the RMSC will come soon at this August. Worry about not enough time for practice? Don’t worries, GameFlier will make sure this year RMSC will more excited than last year. GameFlier will build a Special Team Force (STF) to play and train with players. STF will go to specify Cyber Café to begin the [King of Challenge – PVP King] at this MAY 2012.
[King of Challenge – PVP King]Are you stronger and feeling alone at Ragnarok Online World? You has been mark and invited to challenge with other strongest at here. Do you dare to accept challenge?
At PVP King Live players still can obtain a free limited Ragnarok merchandise for free, don’t forgot invite your friend to join us. The special lucky draw could be your, join us now!!!
23 June 2012 – King Of Challenge round2 will begin in Net Studio, See ya..
23 June 2012
Rock Planet Cafe
Jalan SS 15/4a
Selangor Darul Ehsan
All Ragnarok Online Players are eligible to participate
Registration Method and Rules:
1. Upon the event details are published, the registration is opened immediately. The interested player needs to send to following registration information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and specify the Title “Ragnarok PVP King Registration”.
2. Upon your registration is accepted, you will received the confirmation email from official party.
3. This event will only accept 40 participants. Any exceeding participants will be listed in under substitution list and will be promoted if any participant is absent or late.
4. The participants must attend the event venue above and sign up for attendance at 1530 ~ 1600. Any late or absent participant will be replaced by the attendant in the substitution list.
5. Any accepted participant should inform the official party in advance if he/she fail to attend the event, else he/she will be blacklisted and might be forfeited to participate in any event in further.
1. This match is carried by multi-single player mode.
2. This event will only accept maximum 40 participants, and will be divided into 4 groups with 10 participants to join the Preliminary Match. The participants need to defeat the opponent in the same match until the last 2 survivals are remained and they will be promoted to the Final Match.
3. The Final Match will be carried for 1 match with maximum 8 promoted participants. The participants need to defeat the opponent in the same match until the last survival is remained and he/she will become the winner.
A. Match Process
1. The setting for this match will be current renewal version.
2. The match is carried by single player mode.
3. The mode of the match is the siege mode (WoE).
4. 7 minutes will be given for each match. Participants will have 5 minutes to enter and connect to the server, 7 minutes to play the match.
5. The participant is only allowed to use the account provided by official party.
6. The potions are stored into the kapra storage, the participant can use the Kafra Card in inventory to collect the potions in the waiting room.
7. Battleground is a map exclusively made for this match.
8. The skill and stats of the character has been set by official party, any modification is not allowed.
9. If undeclared incident happens during tournament, participants must follow the Referee’s instruction.
10. If participants do not follow Referee’s instruction, it can be a reason for warning or disqualification.
B. Match Rules
1. The participants should be instructed to enter the tournament site by the Referee. The participant who violates the instruction will be disqualified from the match.
2. The game will be started when the referee announces the start of the game after checking the number of the participants.
3. Participants who entered the battle ground before the match begins are not allowed to use hiding skills such as Hiding, Cloaking. In the case of ignoring this rule, 1st, the player will get a warning, 2nd, the player will be disqualified.
4. When participants have abnormal game crashes or problems with connections before entering battle ground, they should raise their hands to notify the problem to the Official Staff and re-connect. Before the match begins, the match can be delayed for the maximum of 3 minutes until the participants re-connects. But once the match begins, participants who cannot run the game normally by problems such as abnormal terminations or errors, will be considered as withdrawn from the game and the match will go on. Also, the players are prohibited to use Kapra Card to collect potion after he/she success to re-connect.
5. The match can be postponed until the problem is fixed even if it takes longer than 3 minutes, only if the problem is caused by server errors. If the problem is caused by ‘Participant’s Offense’ or ‘Non-operational reason’, the participant will be disqualified.
6. All participants are prohibited to use Kapra Card to collect potions after the match is begun. Any violators will be disqualified from the match.
7. If characters Hp reaches 0, they will be moved to waiting room. If characters become unable to fight, they are automatically moved to waiting room. Survivors from each match are moved to waiting room by Referee.
8. If the extra time is carried, the participants must remain the current position. The use of Kapra Card to collect potion is prohibited.
9. Participants should connect with proper client provided. If any offending case is detected, the participant will be disqualified.
C. Character Set-Up
1. The character for the match is generated by official party, any changes are not allowed.
2. The character for the match is “Assassin Cross” with Base Level 99 and Job Level 41.
3. All skills and stats is located by official party, any changes or reset is not allowed.
D. Decision Rules and Disqualification Guides
1. The participants who defeat the opponent within 7 minutes until 2 survivals in the match will be promoted to the Final Match.
2. The participants who defeat the opponent within 7 minutes in the match will win the Final Match.
3. If more than 1 survival remain in Final Match or 2 survivals remain in Preliminary Match, the extra time will be carried.
4. Participants who disturbs the progress of the tournament such as using the cloaking or tunnel drive skill to enter the battle ground, spamming skills, abusing the magic skills and so on), will be warmed. If he/she gets total of 2 warnings, he/she will be disqualified.